Moët Ice Impérial
Intense. Fruity. Fresh.
Moët Ice Impérial, the first and only champagne especially created to be enjoyed over ice. A new champagne experience combining fun, fresh and free sensations while remaining true to the Moët & Chandon style, a style distinguished by its bright fruitiness, its seductive palate and its elegant maturity.
The profiles of the wines used in the assemblage have been meticulously selected for the specific contribution made by each one: Mainly Pinot Noir (40-50%), winey and angular, for its intense fruitiness as well as for its structure, which integrates the dosage. Pinot Meunier (30-40%), full and fleshy, for a rich, melting sensation on the mid-palate. Chardonnay (10-20%) for a refreshing finish. 20 to 30% specially selected reserve wines enhance the assemblage to complete its intensity, richness and constancy.
Dosage : 45 g/litre
- A dense colour: Deep gold, with amber highlights
- An intense, fruity bouquet: The powerful aroma of tropical fruits (mango, guava), the sumptuousness of stonefruits (nectarine), an original note of raspberry
- A generous palate combining roundness and freshness: the broad, fleshy, voluptuous flavour of a fresh fruit salad. The captivating sweetness of caramel and quince jelly. The refreshing acidity of grapefruit and ginger notes
Food pairing: Moët Ice Impérial, served with 3 ice cubes in a large cabernet-style glass, can be mixed with ingredients that heighten its freshness and aromatic intensity:
- Mint leaves
- Lime or white grapefruit zest
- Cucumber peel
- A very thin slice of ginger
- Cardamon seeds
- Red fruits (strawberries, raspberries)
Customers please note the following steps to collect your online order:
Photographic proof of identity, a valid boarding card and your order confirmation email must be shown to collect the order.