iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9-inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil support1, so you can capture your biggest ideas, wherever they come to you. Feature copy
The beloved 7.9-inch iPad mini is more capable than ever. It features the A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine, which uses real-time machine learning to transform the way you experience photos, gaming, augmented reality (AR) and more. A beautiful Retina display with True Tone for easier viewing in all kinds of lighting environments. Support for Apple Pencil.1 Wi-Fi. An 8-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD camera. As well as all-day battery life2, Touch ID and Apple Pay, and over a million iPad apps on the App Store3 — in an iPad that fits in one hand.
- 7.9-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide colour
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor and Apple Pay
- 8-megapixel back camera and 7-megapixel FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life2
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Apple Pencil1
- iPadOS with intuitive multitasking, a new Home screen and all the great features of iOS 13
1Apple Pencil is sold separately. iPad mini (5th generation) is compatible with Apple Pencil (1st generation).
2Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/nz/batteries for more information.
3App count refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries or regions.