A lot of action from a little twist.
Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum visibly firms and reduces the look of crow’s feet and puffiness1 for eyes that look younger and brighter.
Leveraging more than 25 years of research, Elizabeth Arden has updated the existing Ceramide Eye Capsule formula, adding 9 new ingredients to not only replenish essential, naturally-occurring lipids, but also help support skin’s natural renewal process and target the key signs of aging around the eyes for a younger and brighter look. The result is a serum that immediately enhances skin’s natural barrier, increases moisturization within the surface of the skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Did you know?
The eye contour has the thinnest, most fragile skin on the entire face. Advanced Ceramide Eye Capsules are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye and to target visible imperfections such as crow’s feet, crepiness and puffiness.
Precise. Potent. Targeted for Eyes.
Each golden capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative-free-designed to deliver a fresh, concentrated dose of moisture-boosting serum packed with even more advanced Ceramide technology than before.
Clinically tested to improve the look of: Crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles
- Firmness and elasticity
- Skin texture and clarity
- Undereye discolorations
Consumer perception, at 4 weeks
- Richard Y. Ha, M.D., Kimihiro Nojima, M.D., William P. Adams, Jr., M.D., and Spencer A. Brown, Ph.D.
- Analysis of Facial Skin Thickness: Defining the Relative Thickness Index
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2005 May; 115(6):1769-73.
8-week clinical study
Application and use:
- To open capsules, gently twist tab around twice and squeeze into fingertips.
- Squeeze serum onto fingertips and pat gently around the eye area, starting at the inner corner of the eye and move outwards, emphasizing the outer corners. Use Day & Night before your moisturizer.
Customers please note the following steps to collect your online order:
Photographic proof of identity, a valid boarding card and your order confirmation email must be shown to collect the order.