Change of Mind Returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, The Loop Duty Free reserves the right to grant or refuse a refund exchange. In the event The Loop Duty Free determines a refund exchange will be granted, the following conditions must first be met:
- You produce your original The Loop Duty Free register receipt at the time you return the item.
- The item is in resalable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition; and that:
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied The Loop Duty Free reserves the right to refuse a refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
The Loop Duty Free will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Cosmetics and Skincare
- Mobile Phones
- Headphones/ Earphones
- Consumables (perishable products)
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
The Loop Duty Free will accept product returns and provide you with replacement, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your The Loop Duty Free register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products The Loop Duty Free may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample The Loop Duty Free will meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
If you cannot present your The Loop Duty Free register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase The Loop Duty Free reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
In the case of electrical and electronic products The Loop Duty Free will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer support for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs. The manufacturer's customer hotline number should be included with the information supplied with your product.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', The Loop Duty Free may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with electrical, electronic or other similar products we recommend you first contact the manufacturer's customer support before returning the product. Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice. The manufacturer's customer hotline number should be included with the information supplied with your product.
The Loop Duty Free Reserves the Right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair; exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original The Loop Duty Free register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
Should there be a concern with any items you have purchased at our Stores on-airport locations, please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist in resolving your concern.